Executive support is your secret to success
Effective executive sponsorship is the greatest contributor to successful change, according to all nine of Prosci’s benchmarking studies. Yet 50% of executives don’t understand their sponsorship roles and how to lead effective change.
Our Change Management Sponsor Briefing helps bridge this gap by clarifying the sponsor’s role during change, providing easy-to-use frameworks, and building a critical connection between effective change management and business results.
This program is available in both in-person and virtual instructor-led formats. Contact us to learn more.
US$ 450 excl. VAT
- KES: KSh 48,000
Who should attend
This workshop is for project managers in charge of current projects, intact project teams, and project team members. The program also benefits anyone looking to effectively head up future projects within their organization.
Did you know?
Participants in Prosci’s 2018 Best Practices in Change Management study report that integrating and engaging with the project team and project leaders was an important contributor to the success of a change management initiative.
- Define change management
- Lay the foundation for applying change management on projects to improve outcomes through increased adoption
- Identify impacted employee groups
- Understand how change management drives better adoption and usage
- Build a common language and vision for change management
- Learn how to build support for change management with project teams
Defining change management within the context of a project
Integrating project management and change management
- What it takes to get started
- The payoff of change management
Course Materials (included)
- Participants will receive a program workbook, placemat and assessments