Be a change leader who inspires others
Managers are the first example that employees look to when they need to adopt a change or understand how a change affects them personally.
This online, instructor-led workshop is designed to help people managers proactively lead teams through change. You’ll learn how to define and accept your role in change, plus gain practical frameworks for becoming an effective change leader.
(For the Enterprise Training version, this program is available both virtually and in person.)
Who should attend
This workshop is perfect for anyone who manages employees, from front-line supervisors to middle managers to senior directors. The workshop is not intended for change practitioners or project managers responsible for building change management plans (please see Prosci Change Management Certification Program).
Did you know?
Prosci’s 2018 Best Practices in Change Management study reveals that only 34% of those surveyed indicated they adequately prepared managers and supervisors for their roles in change.
- Understand foundational change concepts
- Gain insights into best-practice research data
- Be able to apply the Prosci ADKAR® Model to facilitate individual change
Know how to lead your team through change by embodying the CLARC roles for people managers (communicator, liaison, advocate, resistance manager, coach)
- Have ready access to the robust, in-practice Change Management Guide for Managers
- Learn foundational change concepts
- Apply the Prosci ADKAR Model
- Understand best practices in change management
- Prepare yourself for change
- Lead your team through change enabled by CLARC roles
- Effectively communicate and advocate
- Manage resistance and coach employees through transition
- Reinforce change as a liaison and celebrate successes
Course Materials (included)
- Program workbook and placemat
- Best Practices in Change Management – 11th Edition Excerpt
- Employee’s Survival Guide to Change
- One-year subscription to digital content, resources and tools in the Prosci Hub Solution Suite, including:
Research Hub – digital versions of Best Practices in Change Management – 11th Edition, topical studies, and relevant data across a broad array of topics
Knowledge Hub – In-Practice Change Management Guide for Managers
Note on Time Requirements:
For the online program, you will need to be online for approximately 8 hours each day during the dedicated class time. In addition, you will need to complete approximately 1 hour of self-study on Day 1 and Day 2. In-person programs have slightly different requirements. Please see individual program listings for more information.
Interested in our programs?
Get in touch!