Cedar Africa Group is an organisation committed to inspiring positive change in individuals and organisations.
We desire to see potential unlocked and performance maximized.
Our coaching approach is person-centered dialogue, using appreciative coaching processes complemented by positive psychology interventions. We endeavor to be a reflective practitioner, form a caring and trusting relationship to enable you to self-actualize and have a greater sense of self-awareness.
We support you to create the life you want both personally and professionally. This will involve working together in a collaborative partnership around the following:
- Brainstorming strategies together;
- Providing support, encouragement and validation;
- Gaining insight into who you are and your potential;
- Painting a vision of what you can become and accomplish;
- Exploring possibilities and building on past successes;
- Accountability and checking up on goals; and
- Suggesting or designing action steps that lead to great effectiveness and joy.
Our experienced Transition coaches provide a supportive, neutral, and productive coaching relationship to help you maximize your potential in both a professional and personal capacity, while holding you accountable. They can partner with you if you want to excel in your current career, or if you are seeking a new career choice.
Business leaders, small business owners, managers, and employees at any levels of an organisation who are interested in finding a new direction, developing leadership skills or receiving support and guidance through a career transition will all benefit from engaging with our transition coaches.