Deepen your understanding of change management and its value
This virtual instructor-led training workshop delivers the fundamental concepts of change management and establishes how effective change management can benefit your organization.
In an online experiential format, this workshop applies five tenets of change management to a specific project or change initiative to build awareness and desire for change management—the first two milestones in the Prosci ADKAR Model.
(For the Enterprise Training version, this program is available both virtually and onsite.)
Who should attend
Senior leadership evaluating how change management can benefit their organization
High-potential leaders that need a better understanding of change management
Key stakeholder groups that are impacted by significant organizational changes
Change agents who need to understand fundamental concepts and establish a common language with change practitioners
Project teams that need to understand what it means to apply change management
This workshop is not designed for change management practitioners and does not include any level of certification.
- Establish a shared definition of change management and how it impacts organizational outcomes
- Understand the connection between the technical side and the people side of change
- Understand the research and best practices around change management
- Understand the value of change management
- Learn and apply the five tenets of change to an initiative
- Complete diagnostics and assessments for the initiative
- Understand and apply the Prosci ADKAR Model for individual change
- Develop an awareness of the three phases of organizational change
- Develop a commitment-to-action plan
The foundation of successful projects
- What is change management?
- Delivering results and outcomes
Tenet 1: We change for a reason
- The reasons for change
- Change as a process
Tenet 3: Organizational outcomes are the collective result of individual change
- Connect individuals to organizational change
- ROI factors of effective change
Tenet 4: Change management is an enabling framework
- The Prosci Methodology
- Top contributors to success
- Change management roles
- Resistance management
Tenet 5: We apply change management to realize the benefits of change
- Mobilizing adoption and usage
- Action plans and next steps
Course Materials (included)
- Program workbook and handouts
- Best Practices in Change Management – 11th Edition Excerpt
- Change Management: The People Side of Change
- Research Hub – digital versions of Best Practices in Change Management – 11th Edition, topical studies, and relevant data across a broad array of topics (one-year subscription)
For the online program, you will need to be online for approximately 8 hours each day during the dedicated class time. In addition, you will need to complete approximately 1 hour of self-study on Day 1 and Day 2. In-person programs have slightly different requirements. Please see individual program listings for more information.
Interested in our programs?
Get in touch!